Páginas

sexta-feira, 15 de abril de 2011

Ás Sextas: Set Me Free




The Sand Band: "Set Me Free"

A broken heart
Is like a broken door
You gotta fix it straight the way
Or it won't work no more

From the start
You were my giding light
Now I'm in the dark
There's nothing left inside

So I'll wait for love to shine on me
I'll wait for love to set me free

You lost your faith in me
I lost my faith in you
We lost our faith in love
That's when you know it's true

And everything you found
Is now a distant sound
And you made your bed
So you must lay down

I'll wait for love to shine on me
I''l wait for love to come and set me free
I'll wait for you to find the strength to be
Who you really are, not who they want you to be
Not who they want you to be
Not who they want you to be

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário

Escreve aqui a tua opinião, seja ela qual for.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Procurar na Bancada de Imprensa

Pesquisa personalizada

Número total de visualizações de páginas

SiteMeter

FeedBurner FeedCount

Page Rank

Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner